MPL mosaique

Moving to Montpellier

Accommodation searches short, medium & long term
Help with Utilities, Internet & Phones - English speaking contacts for all requirements
(Banking, Insurance....) English TV installation
Holiday Home / Gite Management, Reservations, Websites (15 years experience in the
UK Travel Industry) and agent for www.TotstoTravel.co.uk for the South of France
Making friends - Helping with schools, Creches, Nannies
I charge an hourly rate or part thereof. My overall aim? To get you independant as quickly
and painlessly as possible. Telling you how it is, no rose-tinted spectacles here.

Monday 21 January 2013

Sales Opportunity- Indian Jewellery.


A small success story. My wife said I was getting under her feet, and she wanted me out of the house!
So, I spent a lot of timelooking for a product that I could profitably sell in the Herault markets.

Eventually I found it, a large beautifully made range of Indian Jewellery made for the European market. It is colourful, uses lots of different and unusual materials, and it is correctly priced

Nobody else has anything like it. I worked part time in 2012 in three markets, and it was a major success. Within three months I was in profit., and I have obtained a lot of publicity.

I would now like to share this success by offering a lady the opportunity to be self employed and financially independent by selling the range in the Gard.

You should be living close to Nimes/Uzes. To obtain an initial information package by post please email me your name, full street address and phone number to ian.mills41@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment